Saturday, March 14, 2015

My First Red Ribbon

Today I went to a Horse Oral Presentation contest, I got second place. Now I will get to go to District. If you do not know what District is, it is the next level after the county contest. I worked super hard on my presentation for many days, nights and mornings so I would be really good at my contest. My hard work paid off. My presentation was about horsenalities (horse personalities). There are four basic types- left brainers and right brainers and introverts and extroverts. You should have seen it! Here is a picture of me giving my presentation.

My parents are going to record my presentation at the District contest and they are going to put it on YouTube. I will share the link with you later.
Thank you to Debbie Lowber for helping me practice my presentation.